Thursday, November 13, 2014

Snow

I really wouldn't want to live in a place that didn't have 4 seasons I just wish winter did not have to include SNOW.
When I got up this morning there was a light covering of snow and there was fine snow coming down....... and it came down all day long. I think it stopped around 5 PM but I am not sure as it is dark now.This is what it looked like at 4 o'clock, looking toward the street. Hmmmm .....these photos look like they are black and white but they are color photos. It seems to me that the first snow of the season should be a light one not something like this.






This is on the other side of the house looking out the living room window, same view from a slightly different angle. We stayed home all day and I only ventured out once to fill the bird feeder.



 I did what I usually do when I am snowed in, I cleaned and did laundry. I did a little sewing as well. I started some improv blocks for another kitty quilt. I have a bag of unsorted scraps and I looked up some cat fabric. Here are a  few of them on my sewing machine table. If I make 12 - 8 inch blocks that should be about the size I want.




No comments: